1. The start dates and times displayed on our website for E-Sport matches are an indication only and are not guaranteed to be correct. If a match is suspended or postponed, and not resumed within 72 hours from the actual scheduled start time, the match will have no action and be refunded.
2. If the name of a player/team is misspelled, all bets will stand unless it is obvious to be the wrong object.
3. If in an official match a player plays with the wrong nickname or on a smurf-account, the result is still valid.
4. If a team is using stand-ins, the result is still valid as it was the team's choice to use the stand-ins.
5. All wagers will be settled using the official result as declared by the relevant governing body of the competition concerned.
6. Should a player/team withdraw before a tournament begins, or retire during a tournament, bets on that player/team to win the tournament, or to advance in tournament, will be canceled and monies refunded. If the respective player/team withdraws before the tournament begins while being listed as “must start”, then wagers on whether a player/team advances in tournament or wins the tournament, will have no action and monies refunded – this applies to all players/teams participant in the tournament.
7. If the announced number of maps/rounds is changed all bets on the total still have action. The announced number of maps/rounds is our best representation of information provided. Always double check with the TO's posted format as well. Bets on the outcome of the individual matches played will also have action.
8. If a match is over-turned for any reason by the governing body of the match within the payout period then all money will be refunded.
9. If a draw occurs in a game where a draw option is offered anyone who voted on a team or player to win results with a loss. If a draw option is not offered then everyone receives a refund in the outcome of a draw on the match.